Foxlane Homes Philadelphia seeks an enthusiastic full time Sales Assistant to work along-side our experienced Sales Team. The Sales Assistant will spend time assisting our prospective customers build their dream home and making that dream become their story. The Sales Assistant will spend most of their time in our decorated models throughout Bucks and Montgomery counties greeting prospective customers, touring model homes as well as homesites.
We have a competitive package that includes benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability), holiday pay, paid time off, bonus, 401k, and more. If you are flexible, motivated and want to join a growing company, then this is the role for you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Greet, assist and establish rapport with prospective homeowners.
- Demonstrate model homes and home sites to customers.
- Set up appointments for Sales Representatives and coordinating contracts.
- Record, track and maintain all follow-up with prospects.
- Keep Bright MLSA, Zillow and other utilized websites up-to-date.
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem analysis skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Must have technical proficiency and knowledge in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 2 years previous experience as a Sales Assistant, or Real Estate Sales.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits (Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term Disability)
- Health Savings Account (HAS)
- 401k Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus Program
- Employee Referral Program